Workstation layout, arrangement for working conditions
The occupational physican may request the employer a workstation layout or arrangement of working conditions for a worker, whom state of health requires it.
The occupational physician makes proposals, for example :
- working during day time instead of night work,
- to avoid carrying heavy loads,
- no work at height,
- having an ergonomic chair at the workstation, etc
When the worker is a disabled person, the expenses related to the layout of workstation may be reimbursed by the public body called in French Agefiph, Association nationale de gestion du fonds pour l’insertion professionnelle des travailleurs handicapés.
You can also read the following posts :
- The recognition of the status of disabled worker
- Workstation layout for a pregnant women