Lung infection recognised as an occupational disease
Tuberculosis is increasing among caregivers : this disease can be recognised as an occupational disease if the illness meets the medical, occupational and administrative criteria given in the table. In this case, the disease is systematically presumed to be occupational in origin, without it having to be proven.
All the tables of occupational diseases
Table # 18
- Pulmonary anthrax.
- The time limit compensation claim : 30 days.
- List of tasks is limitative
contact with animals infected by anthrax or bodies of animals..
Table # 24
- Influenza-like symptoms.
- Bronchitis, acute pneumonia
confirmed after germ isolation or combined results of two serology WHO
- Bronchitis, chronic pneumonia
positive TST to brucellosis allergy
Among people who work in the slaughterhouses, the veterinarians, the cheese makers.
Table # 40
Diseases caused by tubercle bacilli and some atypical mycobacteria :
mycobactérium avium , mycobactérium Kansaii, mycobactérium Xenopi, mycobacterium marinum, mycobacterium fortuitum
- It is the first body’s response after contact with the germ.
- Pulmonary or pleural tuberculosis .
- Extrathoracal tuberculosis.
- The time limit compensation claim 6 months.
Infection caused by mycobacterium avium, mycobacterium Kansaii, mycobacterium Xenopi
- Chronic pneumonia : the etiology of the disease should be confirmed by bacteriological testings .
- The time limit compensation claim : 6 months.
Table # 76
Disease caused by infectious or parasitic agents picked up in hospital and home hospital.
- The time limit compensation claim : 10 days.
- confirmed after germ isolation or positive results of a soluble antigens determination.
Beta-hemolytic streptococcal infection
- The time limit compensation claim : 15 days.
- Confirmed after germ isolation: group A beta-hemolytic streptococci
Infection caused by herpes virus
- Specific Pneumonitis : complication of the acute phase
- The time limit compensation claim : 21 days
Table # 92
Professional infection caused by streptococcus suis.
- The time limit compensation claim : 25 days.
- Streptococcus Suis must be highlighted and typed.
You can also read the following posts :
- List of the French tables of occupational diseases ( General Social security system)
- Diseases of an occupational nature
- Definition of an occupational disease
- Description of a table of occupational disease
- Occupational disease compensation
- Professional redeployment after occupational disease
- Respiratory diseases recognised as occupational diseases